« Home | Andrew is a cam hoe pyromaniac. » | For him/her. » | i'm sleepy. » | Sponsored : Exhibit Jet » | I'm getting married next. » | How it started. » | more pictures! » | Hard to find movies. » | I think i'll bid buy ... » | Dolls are not just for girls. »

Millionaire dating.



*Advertisement*


Do you ever feel envious of all those 'tai-tais' who never have to work a day in their life and their only concern is whether or not their outfits matches their shoes, bags, manicure and pedicure? Well, sometimes I do. But how on earth do I actually find millionaires who are still available and in the dating market? I guess if things do not work out with the penguin boyfriend, I could always go to a site for Millionaire Dating. Easy, just create my profile, and voila! I'm all ready to prowl around looking for my next victim boyfriend. But of course, keep in mind that i said that i'll only go for that option if things do not work out. But for all you single people out there, it's worth a shot.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!