« Home | Hard to find movies. » | I think i'll bid buy ... » | Dolls are not just for girls. » | suddenly... » | Fly here and there. » | The wedding.. » | For soap opera fans. » | greetings... » | LOL (laugh Out Loud). » | My brother is so sadistic annoying handsome. »

more pictures!

okay, I didn't know that one of the Compact Flash(CF) cards were with the penguin boyfriend. Here are some of the pictures of the wedding:




The champagne fountain glasses stacked up:




Bride and bridegroom's grand entrance




FLower boy and girl In traditional nyonya attire. Pretty kan?




I like this photo.It's like being at some award show.Anugerah Tangkap Beribu-ribu gambar Pengantin Baru.(The award for taking thousands of the newly-weds' photos).Heh:




Be patient okay. many many more pix on the way. My lappy is lagging like sial.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!