« Home | i'm sleepy. » | Sponsored : Exhibit Jet » | I'm getting married next. » | How it started. » | more pictures! » | Hard to find movies. » | I think i'll bid buy ... » | Dolls are not just for girls. » | suddenly... » | Fly here and there. »

For him/her.

*Advertisement*




I like the smell of CK Be by Calvin Klein. Don't ask me why, but i just do. I wouldn't mind the penguin boyfriend smelling of it 24/7, actually. I love it so much, it's pretty much the only scent I can recognize.Wait, I just remembered that I also like CK One Summer because the penguin boyfriend and I use it. So, since Valentine's Day s fast approaching, and if you are out of gift ideas, why not buy perfume for your loved one(s)?

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!