« Home | $@*@^$!! » | Millionaire dating. » | Andrew is a cam hoe pyromaniac. » | For him/her. » | i'm sleepy. » | Sponsored : Exhibit Jet » | I'm getting married next. » | How it started. » | more pictures! » | Hard to find movies. »

ramblings.again.

- my lappy is currently being abused reformatted by Drew n Don. Yes, they slept together. Don't even get me started about that.

- been getting super weird dreams again. the night before, i dreamt that the DBKL truck (the ones where they use to go pick up stray dogs) was going round my housing area, and they were looking for people like me (cos' apparently I was an illegal in that dream; no papers, no identification, no nothing). So they were looking for me, cos they wanted to put me away in the truck and then kill me. Scary okay. Especially when you're wearing heels and running.

But it's all about weird dreams when you're ah ling.


xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!