« Home | a little belated Christmas greeting. » | Tension? Becareful » | Boob Face Off » | my exotic food of the day » | I have great self-control.Really. » | Merry Christmas Everybody » | cranky lil' bitch. » | i'm sunburnt.Again. » | random ramblings / songs which should be banned at... » | "Shaken or stirred?"/ songs which should be banned... »

belated photo post from ah ying's 21st.

See, since I have officially moved to Blogger's "ALL NEW BLOGGER!" service, I have decided to test out use this post as a guinea pig celebrate this joyous occasion by doing something i have not done for a long time which is having sex posting pictures!!!!




ah ying & tetek Leong :


ah ling, ah ying & ah lean:

4 of us @ Porto Romano(minus the photographerah drew):

ah ying & ah drew:

me doing what i do best ; nonsenseposing random stuff:


p.s: ah lean! If you're reading this then i'm sorry i didn't get to call you before you left! Don't forget my birthday present okay?? >.<

xoxo,

ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!