« Home | I have great self-control.Really. » | Merry Christmas Everybody » | cranky lil' bitch. » | i'm sunburnt.Again. » | random ramblings / songs which should be banned at... » | "Shaken or stirred?"/ songs which should be banned... » | "Shaken or stirred?" » | ...."but i am only human." » | valami amerika (a kind of america) » | Pure Bar ~ Melaka »

my exotic food of the day

was biawak monitor lizard cooked in curry which the penguin'sboyfriend's parents gave. It tasted like......monitor lizard. the meat was almost like the porcupine's. blah. Tasted the same to me, anyway.


and i can't think of a song which should be banned at weddings right now ; my brain isn't functioning properly. Plus i think i am getting down with flu or something. The bug has not spared my mother. Poor penguinboyfriend also kena. Which means he got an MC. which means that he is happy as he doesn't have to be a slave at work gets to sleep as long as he wants gets to rest.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!