« Home | The Farm, The Farm. » | Undeniably unbelievable. » | Not bad service at all. » | i love it!! » | ET = black watermelon. Sex with sluts.War. Bitch s... » | would you like a quit fuck? » | yeah,yeah, i get it. » | What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. » | sachkmeoffhardar. (suck me off harder) / pictures » | i lost it. »

*Pfftt..*

Today has been kinda...badinteresting...

---------------------------------

I'm laptop-less again today.That's all I can say.And since most of my entry for (what was supposed to be)this blog post is in there, I can't blog about what I originally intended to blog about. (<--so long-winded).

Pah.



p.s: Since i didn't have any water-chestnuts at home, the green apples worked just fine for my wanton filling.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!