« Home | Undeniably unbelievable. » | Not bad service at all. » | i love it!! » | ET = black watermelon. Sex with sluts.War. Bitch s... » | would you like a quit fuck? » | yeah,yeah, i get it. » | What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. » | sachkmeoffhardar. (suck me off harder) / pictures » | i lost it. » | blek. »

The Farm, The Farm.

The temptation to pluck fruits which were around in abundance was just SO HARD TO RESIST. But I had to physically restrain myselfresisted anyway.Nyeh.

Camp was pretty tiring. But fun also lar. Look, me, a certified city girl got to go fishing okay. But my line bloody snapped just when there was a fish biting.Damnit.

Other than that I have nothing else to blog at this time of the day.I'm falling asleep anyway. Oh, and I miss my penguinboyfriend.Terribly.



xoxo,

ah ling


p.s: if YOU happened to stop by, thanks a lot for taking time off to read the emails and for the prompt action. Appreciate it lots. ^_^ (you know who you are.)

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!