« Home | what a week... » | Getting to know ah ling a little better » | update update. » | Random post. Again. » | busy week behind. Boring week ahead. » | don't cha wish... » | nonsensical post. » | a teensy-weensy religious post / park shuffle » | happenings in ah ling's life on the 2nd & 3rd March » | Missing those days again. »

miao.

The penguin boyfriend has got my disease!! Yes!! *pumps fist in air* One of his text messages to me today started off with " miao.." -__-""""" ( i'm beginning to think that it's not such a good thing after all..)


-----------------------------------------------

Anyway, in case you are still wondering what the 2nd part of my present from the penguin boyfriend is, here's the last clue :



Okay, go ahead and keep guessing.


----------------------------------------------

I made Tommy 1 cam hoe!!!

BUT I CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD MY PICTURES!! STUPID BLOGSPOT.COM!!!!

bahbah. nyek. looks like the pictures will have to wait.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!