« Home | nonsensical post. » | a teensy-weensy religious post / park shuffle » | happenings in ah ling's life on the 2nd & 3rd March » | Missing those days again. » | turntable junky in da house.. » | Wombat's day out. » | Just feeling sad now. Don't mind me.Have a great ... » | Yes. I am his too. » | i've got my V.O.W. » | just a short one. »

don't cha wish...

by tonight, another one of the penguin's boyfriend's friends will be married.


When is it going to be my turn?


-----------------------------------------------------

Had quite a depressing talk with my boss 2 days ago. Well, I found it depressing anyway. Too bad he wasn't really in a 'ghosty' , yes, 'ghosty' not 'ghostLy', mood. If not he could have told me more stuff. You see, he happens to have the ability to 'see' things, and he can also 'sense' good/bad energy coming from people.

-----------------------------------------------------


Also guess what? I won myself a 1 Gig iPod shuffle...finally. An MP3 player of my own... and i won it fair and square ^_^ but i'll prolly give it away.


-----------------------------------------------------

Also I will be off to Cherating on Wednesday. Will be back on Saturday at something pm, so i will be in time for the Tiesto rave.


Boo, off to continue packing for Malacca.


*The penguin boyfriend just called! oh no, i still have so much stuff to do.*

Have a great weekend people!

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!