« Home | busy week behind. Boring week ahead. » | don't cha wish... » | nonsensical post. » | a teensy-weensy religious post / park shuffle » | happenings in ah ling's life on the 2nd & 3rd March » | Missing those days again. » | turntable junky in da house.. » | Wombat's day out. » | Just feeling sad now. Don't mind me.Have a great ... » | Yes. I am his too. »

Random post. Again.

Don't you wish you were a hamster living in kuaci-kuaci land?


-----------------------------------------------

Came in from lunch today to see Rashid Salleh sitting in that biatch's place. Heh. I thought he was some student. Heh. He's my distant cousin okay. Just like how the chief minister of Sarawak is my distant uncle. Relatives. We're related to everyone somehow or another.

-----------------------------------------------

Got the penguin's boyfriend's anniversary present. The onli thing blue about the present will be the ribbon around it. I could have got myself a Coach wristlet with the money okay. It wouldn't be very nice of me if i were to sell the present away and use the money to go shopping hor? *ponders*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!