« Home | just a short one. » | ooh. » | i thought i saw.. » | My V day the mamak way. » | give me strength. » | ah ling, ah ling. tsktsktsk. » | i'm sleepy. » | ooh.I've been tagged/ Life's simple pleasures » | I am going to give you bad word-of-mouth publicity. » | this just sounds wrong...=.=""" »

i've got my V.O.W.

YAY YAY YAY!!!

the penguin boyfriend got me my Very Own Wombat(V.O.W)!!! *claps hands in glee big-ass grin throws confetti trumpets sounding in background* And it's even smaller than Jamie's Timmy 1 & Timmy 2!!! It came in a tin!! damn cute sial!! it's momo was sticking out of the tin.woo-hoo!!woo-hoo!! pictures when i have time to take 'em. (He says it is my birthday, Valentines day, anniversary and Christmas gift =.=""""""""""""""""""""")
Nownow. Even though i have my Very Own Wombat (V.O.W), my quest to kidnap Timmy 1 / Timmy 2 / Timmy 1 & Timmy 2 is still on! All so i can complete my V.O.W family!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *insert evil laugh here* Too bad they're all stuffed so they can't mate and reproduce!


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Luckily there's no classes on at college, else i might just end up getting bird flu. Niki Bo Bunny! Your house is under quarantine!! Luckily you are a bunny and not a chicken/duck/sparrow/crow/bird. Or else you would be handed down a 'death sentence'. Sad wei.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sal, if you are reading this please let me know where your new blog is, tried mailing you but yet to receive an answer. Thanks..


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Yeah hor, anyone wanna buy original GAP singlets? Cos one of my colleagues is selling them @ RM13 each. I bought 3!! Sizes = xs , s, m, l although if you are UK size 8 like me M is fine. 3 colours: black/white/grey. Let me know kay? The cutting is nice...=)


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Happi V.O.W day people!! I'm off to dry my hair and sleep. Tomorrow I have to go to some uni in shah alam for R.A.G.E. byebye!!



*happi*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!