« Home | ooh. » | i thought i saw.. » | My V day the mamak way. » | give me strength. » | ah ling, ah ling. tsktsktsk. » | i'm sleepy. » | ooh.I've been tagged/ Life's simple pleasures » | I am going to give you bad word-of-mouth publicity. » | this just sounds wrong...=.=""" » | everything i will never have. »

just a short one.

short what?

short post-lah. Jeez...=.=''''



anyway, yet another new blog for you to visit HERE and it's also on my sidebar. Donny's blog. The best part is that there are always photos accompanying the entries. Yeah. Photos. I like. I like photos. (okay shut up ah ling.)


-------------------------------------------------------


btw, went back to Summit again and got more stuff. Running out of beads ( and ran out of ideas edi). wanna post up my 'creations' but my camera fugging sucks lar. Wonder how I can 'pau' the penguin boyfriend's camera? Hhmmm...

Joyce and I also went shopping at Summit. Things are so friggin' cheap there u know? Don't know-leh? Now you know.

Let's see, for 1 half-jacket ( the cropped type), 2 bags, and 3 spaghetti straps (same design different colours) my total damage was......................................................................................................................................................................









RM 77.50.

No shite.

Rm 77.50


And I've seen some of the bags there on sale @ Cat's Whiskers. The tops look like they're from Cat's whiskers too. So yeah. Rm 10 per bag and Rm 10 per top. the jacket was rm 27.50(after bargaining). FUCKING CHEAP RITE!!! And i didn't even have to use the penguin boyfriend's VISA card.

no more Mastercard edi lar, he took back the HSBC card and got me the AEON one. hahah!! the card is still a virgin! Keep it that way, he says. And i say no, not fair, the card is still a virgin and i'm not. *innocent look* time to 'rape' the card soon eh? =.='''

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!