« Home | *NEW* !! » | time to sober up. » | Miracles do happen. » | what's happening.. » | .. » | freefall into time. » | 3 arenas..1 night... » | tiu.. » | feeling down. » | yeah yeah »

ooh la la.

nothing new's happening in my life right now.

ok, actually got lar. But i don't know how to put it here. Maybe if you were to talk to me in person i would tell you, but as of right now even if u were right in front of me i wouldn't know what to tell you either. seriously. These are all random feelings.

so lets talk about my shopping.

this week i bought :

1) 1 jacket
2) a tube and a halter from cats whiskers and a pair of earrings from there
3) nail art stickers and one pen ( for drawing on the nail with)


damn, i must go to the SS2 pasar malam again with Karen.
then can buy the hunnydews ( 1 for rm2, 3 for rm5) and can hold them like breasts. summore they are around the same size. ( ooh! nice round juicy...MELONS. o.O)

oh and all my songs are gone. except for the ones andrew gave to me, cos they were in a folder in desktop. daddy changed the computers mah...now they are the flat-screened ones.
so now im getting more songs thru morpheus..damn.file sharing is illegal kids. but they're for my own personal use, so i guess it should be alright.

i havent planned what to wear for the wedding tomorrow...damn. last minute decisions. i hate them, especially when they involve clothes.

oh hey, is it my comp's settings or is it my tagboard's problem? i cant seem to see the tagboard. so if you guys have been leaving messages at all, im so sorry. im enabling the comment system again, so please post whatever u have to say there yah?

----------------------------------------------

Light my Fire - Will Young


You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you girl
We couldn't get much higher
Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire
Oh, the time to hesitate is through

There's no time to wallow in the mire
If I was to say to you
That our love becomes a funeral pyre
Come on baby, light my fire

Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh ohMmmm, yeah
Oh oh
Light my fire

Light my fire yeah yeah
Mmmm, yeah
The time to hesitate is through

There's no time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love becomes a funeral pyre
Come on baby, light my fire

Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fireYeah
Come on baby light my fire

Come on baby light, light my fire
Light my fire, light my fire, light my fire
Whoa, yeah
Light, light, light, light, light, girl
All you've got to do is light my fire

You gotta light it girl
You gotta light it yeah
Light my fire, light my fire, light my fire,
Whoa, yeah
Light, light, light, light, light, girl, girl




this song is so nice!! why is Will Young gay???!? of course I don't need a girl to light my fire..wahahahha.

tried on these pair of shades today..damn..they're dam nice. but they're from Hugo Boss and they cost rm430 after a 50% discount.


have a nice weekend ppl...im off to Ipoh tomorrow. Oh, its time to meet the relatives again...

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!