« Home | yeah yeah » | Many many people. » | this was taken » | the classic malaysian » | the cam hoe strikes back... » | in the beginning, »

feeling down.

cos' i've been coughing my guts out.

I've been waking up at all hours in the wee hours of the morning, and this is not contributing anything towards making me feel less lethargic.

For this semester, i have a pretty fucked up schedule.Really. 2 out of the 5 days of college involve8 hours, yes, EIGHT bloody hours of lessons. This means i finish at 6 (or was it 6 something?) on wednesdays and at 7 on thursday. Damnit!

On another note, i don't think i'll be going to Bali. Oh, nevermind. Now i can go shopping. I've been eyeing a small lil tote from Nine West.( the bag is pink!!). And i should really go about getting my makeup soon.

Aih.


And i just keep coughing and coughing.





mood = sick.




Certain posts have been sponsored and these are my Skeletons in my closet

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!