« Home | The cracking earth. » | I'm still... » | See more clearly with swarovski binoculars. » | I'm supposed to be saving up.. » | Know your widget. » | this is bad. » | Light up my life house. » | A community service message from ah ling. » | Stoned no more. » | I'm in ... »

I've got the blues.




*Advertisement*



And i am very happy to note that I have a huge selection of music from unsigned or independent artistes all around the world at the Blues Bands category on www.unsigned.com. I get to listen to them for free. Yes, listen to free music at any time of the day i wish.

If blues are not your cup of tea, it may delight you to know that there are many other genres of music (from independent artistes of course) available there. Ranging from genres such as Christian Rock, Techno, Classical and even Gothic, I'm quite sure that you will have no trouble at all in finding something new to listen to.Nothing's stopping you, so go on,be different. Listen to something new right this instant.


Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!