« Home | Know your widget. » | this is bad. » | Light up my life house. » | A community service message from ah ling. » | Stoned no more. » | I'm in ... » | Shades anyone? » | busy, busy » | Not any other market. » | what goes in must come out.. »

I'm supposed to be saving up..

..for my DSLR and i have been shopping online but it's so not for DSLRs okay.
This.Is.Bad.

---------------------------------

McD's medium french fries no more twister fries cos' they're out of stock already darn it for the first person who can correctly guess what i have been looking at
online. Matter of fact been surfing the net the whole night through yesterday and only went to bed at 8 this morning.

How come when it is exam time i manage to feel so sleepy that i practically have to force my heavy eyelids awake with heavy-duty tape while the whole time yesterday I was happily surfing without noticing the time? I think I will end up with the whateveryoumaycallit carpal(?) syndrome cos' my right wrist felt really stiff today.

Think you know me and wanna get your fries? Leave your comments if you can be bothered.



xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!