« Home | A community service message from ah ling. » | Stoned no more. » | I'm in ... » | Shades anyone? » | busy, busy » | Not any other market. » | what goes in must come out.. » | Property in Bulgaria. » | Golden pigs. » | I <3 you PPP. »

Light up my life house.

*advertisement time*


I have a feeling that if/when the penguin boyfriend and I ever get around to buying a house, we are going to have loads of problems since our taste in decorating the house differs greatly. I foresee that one of the problems will be in choosing Home Lighting Fixtures. At Shoppremier.com, i browsed through and i really liked this pool table lights . Somehow, I like it because its design is pretty as well as unusual. There's a whole lot of other Home Lighting Fixtures there complete with details and measurements. Go see!



Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!