« Home | Goodbye unknown phone callers. » | i like.. » | Podcast hosting for free. » | Tribute to my lappy. » | Get more of Paris Hilton. » | I wanna raise the white flag. » | book (Buzzmarketing) with kudos from Fast Company ... » | ramblings.again. » | $@*@^$!! » | Millionaire dating. »

in a few days time..

...i can look forward to money in my Paypal account (finally!!)

and i can also "look forward" to my exams (finally =( )


apart from that i wish to state here that i hate studying, and i don't believe that i've endured like more than 3 quarters of my life studying. Horror sial. but it could have been worse. Here's a point to ponder about ; imagine spending most of your life giving head to strangers with BO or worse. And the saddest part is that you didn't go into that profession life willingly.


xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!