« Home | i like.. » | Podcast hosting for free. » | Tribute to my lappy. » | Get more of Paris Hilton. » | I wanna raise the white flag. » | book (Buzzmarketing) with kudos from Fast Company ... » | ramblings.again. » | $@*@^$!! » | Millionaire dating. » | Andrew is a cam hoe pyromaniac. »

Goodbye unknown phone callers.

*Advertisement time*

The one thing I hate most after missed-calls is people who call me from an unknown number. Sometimes, I think that I should torture let you people who are guilty of doing it know how much it becomes a pain in the behind.

Luckily there are such things like a Cellular Reverse Lookup service now so that I can trace which chap fan lady the penguin is having a non-existent affair with one of my friends annoyed called me by using an unknown number.

I like the part about "keeping the site to myself and not telling anyone else about it". Good marketing,and an even better service, i would say.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!