« Home | Just feeling sad now. Don't mind me.Have a great ... » | Yes. I am his too. » | i've got my V.O.W. » | just a short one. » | ooh. » | i thought i saw.. » | My V day the mamak way. » | give me strength. » | ah ling, ah ling. tsktsktsk. » | i'm sleepy. »

Wombat's day out.

I took the wombat out today.took it to the meeting @ The Star. All the way in the car to Carnaval in Damansara Jaya later for dinner(left it in the car, cos i was afraid i'd leave it behind, and if i were to do that i would cry) and took it down with me to Coffeebean in OU. Yeah. I even made the cashier say 'hi' to Tommy 1. I even got the Outlet Manager to say hi to it okay. The penguin boyfriend was so embaressed, he actually blushed. All together now.. "AWWwwwwwwww...."

----------------------------------------------


My first week of work is going okay, i guess. Not too bad. Some ppl there are really 'siao-siao' also, so i'm kept entertained. =) Will be going to Cherating on the 15th-18th March to help out as a senior BRAT. Yeah. And Tiesto will be spinning on the 18th @ Sepang. Still deciding whether to go or not. RM 65 presale. Hmm...Anyone else planning to go? Let me know kay?


----------------------------------------------


Also as promised : photos of my V.O.W (Very Own Wombat) named Tommy 1.

See his 'momo' sticking out of the slit in the can)




Tommy 1



Tommy 1


Tommy 1


--------------------------------------------------


Thanks Ying, for the blue top. *hugs*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!