« Home | belated photos ( Lang Tengah trip).. » | insomniac i am. » | currently » | i'll be pissing tea. » | sweating here. » | of aching thighs and chlorinated water. » | just a little something.. » | so painful lar. » | the shopping ban has begun. » | i'm.. »

insomniac I am (Part 2.)

I hope this bout of insomnia doesn't continue in the long run.

Anyhow, woke up a few times again during the night, had snatches of a fitful sleep, went gallavanting at 4.10 a.m. , ended up in USJ again. Left and found myself smack in the middle of a humongous jam around 8am.


am working later ( it's already 12 something am) in the day, will be partying after!! Happi (belated)Birthday Jackie!!

I am clueless as of what else to write about now. Shall go pack my clothes for later.


Have a good weekend people!

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!