« Home | Bring the love bug into your life. » | What's with horror movies and... » | Wanna Play Games? » | Hearts for sale. » | The world is your audience. » | you know the feeling? » | Want some peace of mind? » | Random conversations : Part 1 » | anyone kind enough... » | Shopping is even better with discounts. »

weird dreams.

I've been getting some very randomweird dreams lately. Somehow in the dream things happen very very differently. For example, yesterday evening's nap caused me to dream that Don's bro was going off to Rome(Rome,WTF?!) for his honeymoon and would only be back for the wedding. =.=""

----------------------------------------


off for lunch now, penguin the boyfriend is waiting for me outside my house!!



xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!