« Home | I've gotta wash it more often. » | plate photoshoot » | roadtrip no.2 and a "screaming bitch". » | i don't know what i want. » | one night in hospital. » | School of Girls. » | Xtreme Exposure » | belated post : lunch @ Sakae Sushi, The Curve. » | i'm getting distracted. » | Dear Lord, are you listening? / writing things in ... »

tagged!

I got tagged by Jirwan and here it goes:


Seven things that scare me
- exams!!!
- getting fat
- the dark
- the thought of giving birth
- losing my purse/handphone
- needles
- driving a manual car

Seven things I like
- lepak-ing with close friends
- shopping!!
- roadtrips!!
- hamsters!!
- pulling/flapping animal ears
- hugs
- the penguing boyfriend

Seven important things in my room
- my bed
- my chargers(handphone/laptop/PDA)
- my clothes
- my pillows
- my air-con
- TV
- my books


Seven random facts about me
- I pierced my stomach 3 times, but it tore x 3 =(
- I like to hum/dance for no reason
- I sometimes think of things which happene before and i end up laughing to myself
(macam orang gila, wei) =.=""
- I am impulsive (which explains the 435200 things i bought which i don't need)
- i like hugs
- i talk to my dog
- i get bored easily

Seven things I plan to do before I die
- make more money
- drive a manual car!! (i'm learning all over again okay)
- travel more
- move to another continent
- inherit stuff (heheh)
- more roadtrips
- rape Micky Mouse

Seven things I can do
- cook italian food
- i can fart!!!
- sleep for really long hours (the penguinboyfriend is my 'sifu')
- stone
- bend my left thumb all the way back
- talk random nonsense and rubbish (just like this blog)
- collect rubbish

Seven things I can't do
- study
- stop dreaming of zombies
- be patient
- drive a manual car (yet!! <--just like Jirwan, heheh.)
- drink herbal soup
- look down from high places
- bake

Seven things I say the most
- wtf?!
- what?
- huh?
- fuck!!
- yaaaahhh?
- i'm bored.
- really-ah?


Seven people who will have to do this:
- Donny
- ah Drew
- ah karen
- Wei Men
- Puresoul89
- you
- and YOU!





xxx,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!