« Home | so painful lar. » | the shopping ban has begun. » | i'm.. » | lily white. » | alternatively happi and sad. » | Helping others be heard. » | haven't i done something like this before? o.O » | Guang Liang - Tong Hua » | been thinking.. » | forever and for always.. »

just a little something..

before i head off to class.

1) here are some of the pictures from the Lang Tengah trip that i had in my camera..there should be more on the way soon yah..

on the way there..somewhere in Terengganu.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Mr W.K and I woke up at 6.15 to catch the bloody sunrise, which could only be seen from the OTHER SIDE of the island.Heh.

sunrise
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


AND.....


*Drum roll please*



Guess what?














It's time for.............new pictures !!

i look as if i'm touching my boob with the flower. =.='''''
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


stoner sial.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


the gun is such a phallic symbol, don't you think? Looks like a part of a certain male anatomy eh?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Don't mess with the cam hoe.Heh.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I <3>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


me and my darling brother who was my photographer... *hugs*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


gotta run for class!! ^_^



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!