« Home | penguin boyfriend withdrawal syndrome. » | I love Italians Italy. » | internet shminternet. » | say byebye to mold. » | i'm back on.. » | Cellphone deals with Wirefly. » | suddenly i feel.. » | Vonage. » | loh sang soon? » | i'm sweating like a pig »

no thanks to streamyx.

I was really really in the mood for sex, NOT! to post pictures and get down to a proper blog entry and the sucky connection just ruined my mood AND my intentions to blog. *sulks*


This month is full of activities, events, blablabla, let's just say it's going to be an eventful month. I'm kinda upset that I won't get to go on my all-expense (okay, maybe booze and entertainment not included) trip to Langkawi for the BRATs workshop since I have to go for the interview and test on the 12th of this month. Wasted yah? After all I could have gone and gotten more duty-free goodies like duty-free Black Devil ciggies!!! and also chocolates!! beer! sightseeing.


This month also marks the 2 year anniversary of the penguin boyfriend and I being together. Time really flies.


-------------------------------
Did any of you go celebrate 'Chap Goh Mei' aka the 15th day of Chinese New Year by throwing oranges or even bananas (with your name and phone number written on it) into lakes/wells/ponds/rivers/oceans? Does it really work ? Don't get me wrong; I'm just asking out of curiosity cos' every year this even has been happening, but i've never personally heard of anyone actually being successful in finding a eff buddy partner. Hhmmm....

-------------------------------


On another note, since acquiring my new "baby", I've been getting lots of "is it real or not? *raise one eyebrow* looks". Annoying at times but amusing, nonetheless. After all, I've been guilty of this crime countless times *runs for cover*. Another thing is that now, when i'm using my "baby", I tend to use umbrellas when it is raining ; not for me, but to shelter my "baby".


Humans are interesting indeed.



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!