« Home | say byebye to mold. » | i'm back on.. » | Cellphone deals with Wirefly. » | suddenly i feel.. » | Vonage. » | loh sang soon? » | i'm sweating like a pig » | so noisy. » | Insuring your furry/feathery/scaly friend. » | Rated 18-SX. »

internet shminternet.

I freakin hate the unstability of the internet connection. But how many times can i rant about it without you guys wanting to scream that you've heard it all before. Oh well..


Am 20 minutes away from the end of CSI : Las Vegas Season 2. Can't wait to start Season 3. I have become such a junkie okay (TV series, that is). This is bad. Really. Now i can understand why the penguin boyfriend gets glued to the idiot tube so often. *sniffs*

And btw, I'm not *sniffing* here to make a point (as in hmmph!!), but i'm *sniffing* cos' I have a really bad runny nose. Think of it this way : if the 'water' in my nose would be the only source of liquid people had to drink to survive, well, i'd save a hell lot of suffering mortals.


That said, I'm off for the weekend (besides selling my soul and filler posts). Have a good one, yeah?


xoxo,
ah ling



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!